At Novak a high standard of cleanliness has always been a priority, however the global outbreak of COVID-19 has required us to raise our standards to an even greater level to guarantee the wellbeing of our guests, employees and wider community.
Here you will find an outline of the key protocols and measures we have put in place that ensure a secure and sterile environment at all times. We are of course monitoring government policy guidelines and public health advancements closely and will continue to make changes as necessary to our procedures.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff. Our full hygiene policy is available to view upon request.
We are committed to keeping our Novak family safe, so trust you are in good hands.
Novak standards to ensure health, safety and wellbeing for our guests
• Hand sanitizer available upon arrival and throughout the restaurant.
• Guests are kindly asked to respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
• Waiting or standing at the bar or reception areas is prohibited.
• Card payments are preferred.
For our employees
• Body temperature checks will be conducted at the beginning and end of every shift.
• Face masks and gloves must be worn at all times.
• Food handlers gloves and masks will be changed frequently.
• Restaurant staff must wash hands for at least 20 seconds at regular intervals.
• A safe social distance to be kept at all times between both colleagues and guests.
For our guests
• Hand sanitiser will be available at all times throughout the venue.
• Kitchens will be fully sanitised a minimum of every four hours.
• Our toilets will be sanitised at regular intervals and will have a dedicated attendant at all times.
• All common surfaces will be sanitised a minimum of every hour.
• There will be at least 1,5 metre between all dining tables.